• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

n.carter

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

I asked my husband to leave and he said he's not leaving the house. No where to go. How do I get him to leave without disrupting the kids

mistoffolees

I asked my husband to leave and he said he's not leaving the house. No where to go. How do I get him to leave without disrupting the kids
You would have to file for divorce and ask the court for temporary possession of the house.

However, kicking their father out of the house without warning is probably going to disrupt the kids' lives, anyway.

Tayla

Make him an offer. Pay for his new abode, his education , his car, his gas, his clothing allowance, his groceries. Okay all kidding aside, start the divorce process.

nextwife

He doesn't have to unless a judge says he does. At this point he has the same right to live in his house with his kids that you do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">