• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation-Divorce in Md.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jsb456

wife wants separation divorce , thru mediation ... I'm sure she wants all she can get . My questions ... she came into the marriage will a mutual funds account it's only worth $30,000
now but cant be cashed till she's 65 . Do i have any rights to this after 25 yrs. of marriage ? Secondly , She got an inheritance
of $ 8,000 23 yrs. ago wich she put into our joint account and
we used that money for a downpayment plus some of our savings . Am I intitled to any of that inheritance . Thirdly ,
our youngest son at 15 is going private school must I continue to pay , Ive payed all the house hold bills since day one and she has maintained her own savings account for years , Iv'e never seen a dime of it , she 's closed our joint account and transfered those monies to her new checking and took a considerable amount from
my small business account . the business is in debt $17,000
will she be responsible for 1/2 that debt.If so how would she pay it upon separation we have only the house , 1 minor son and
nothing else other the money she's taken . please reply , thanks::confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">