• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation period, dating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clovrn1s

My wife filed for a no-fault divorce on 1/10/01. On two recent camping trips, while exercising visitations, I had a female come over to the rv and spend the night. In the final judgement, a clause states: "during a recent weekend visitation, the defendant had a female girlfriend spend the night" and the next clause states, "the defendant may not have females, other than family members, spend nights during visitations."

Questions:

1. Is is possible for her to gain full custody and not allow visitations?

2. Since no mention of sex is made, can it be brought up in court?

3. Can she limit my visitations because of this?

Also, she is seeking a continuance to received alimony for at least another six months. If she has an AA degree in Early Childhood Education and is cleaning houses, not earning minimum wages, can the courts say she is underemployed on purpose?

Is this a ploy to punish me for the previous incidents?

Will the courts be able to separate the two?

Will the children be brought in to testify?

Please email me my answer.

C

clovrn1s

No stipulations were in the original judgement, however, I am concerned about the reprocusions.

HomeGuru

clovrn1s said:
No stipulations were in the original judgement, however, I am concerned about the reprocusions.
My response: you are not a pro so there would be no reprocussions.

C

clovrn1s

So, if I am not mistaken, what you are saying is that it is there only to notify the judge, to scare me and to set the beginning of something if it is done again? Like a warning or slap on the hand?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">