• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation Property Declaration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MaureenRenfro

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I filed a response to my soon-to-be ex-wife's Income and Expense Declaration and Schedule of Assets with my own. I did not know about the Separate Property Declaration FL-160. I would like to file one now. Do I need to file a Motion or can I just file it with the Court?

Thank you!

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I filed a response to my soon-to-be ex-wife's Income and Expense Declaration and Schedule of Assets with my own. I did not know about the Separate Property Declaration FL-160. I would like to file one now. Do I need to file a Motion or can I just file it with the Court?

Thank you!
If you are sharing someone else's screen name (obviously you are not Maureen) then you really need to register for your own name, to avoid confusion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">