• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seperated in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seamus

My boyfriend lives in TExas and states that is seperation was filed 4 months ago. How long does it take for a divorce to go through and is it adultery to date while seperated?

seamus said:
My boyfriend lives in TExas and states that is seperation was filed 4 months ago. How long does it take for a divorce to go through and is it adultery to date while seperated?
STOP SLEEPING AROUND ! ! ! LOL, Texas is a no-fault state, sleep around as much as you would like, or until you get an STD. Religiously speaking, though I am not a person of great knowledge, I think if you are having sex with another man or woman while still being married you are guilty as charged. As the ex where the sep papers are, ask him why it is taking so long. Also ask him if and who is going to serve you, if he does not know, he did not file for a sep(probably.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">