• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seperation And Divorce Liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

west21973

I live in texas, my husband and i are not currently living together.
He moved out on 2-26-02. I am a stay at home mom. Since he has left the home he has barely given any money for the one child that is here with me and myself. He has let my eldest son reside at his mothers and will not return him to me. I have been telling him for months, to bring him back. He refuses. He will not pay any of my personal bills, Now I am 2 months behind and still trying to find work. He is self employed and provides for the older child in a much better way. What can I leaglly do? :confused: There have been cases of physical abuse (6), constant mental abuse everyday, the fact that he and his family to make personal decisions about our personal. He and his mother are partners in 2 bailbond bussiness, but I know the bookeeper has left no paper trail, she "fixes the accounting records" so that it will showabout 1/2 of the actual income. It is common knowledge, but finding someone to tell the truth will be difficult...None of his witnesss will give an honest statement. It was his idea for me to stay home..What is he responsible for? Will I be held liable for the debt he has incurred in our marriage...Any of the loans made were not with my cosent or knowledge. (15 cars in 6mo.) etc. etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">