• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Served court papers by a Minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chills2010

California La County

I was served an Order to Show Cause & Petition for Dissolution of marriage at my son’s school by my Step Daughter whom just turned 17 in September.

Her boy friend whom is 18 was with her however it was my step Daughter that gave me the papers & said these are from mom.

I want to squash her proof of service & server her.

How can you fight a proof of service when all they have to do is have someone else fill it out?

Also I have checked the court website and don't see the proof of service being returned to the court which I though it had to be within a certain time period before the court date which is this Thursday!

Thanks,

CourtClerk

You can file a motion, but all they have to do is lie and say it was the boyfriend that served you. Your word against hers... in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter - and they aren't going to let you file a case against her to serve HER when there is already an open case. So stop playing games and go to court.

As for the proof of service, just because you don't see it online doesn't mean it isn't there. If you happen to be coming to court at my courthouse, you may not see the proof of service being entered until AFTER the court hearing... because the people downstairs are behind on entering documents since everyone wants a divorce these days.

chills2010

Re: Serverd by a Minor

I’m not playing games, I’m just sick & tired of all of the lying her & her family are doing.

If can quash her proof of service that was not served properly…. then why would I not be able to server papers I filed at my court house in another county?

I had all 3 of my kids ages 6 & under until she found out the DA was coming after her for child support. After she moved 60 miles away with some guy my kids did not know & his son she pretty much gave up on the kids & I was taking care of them. Oh wait she saw my 6yr son for a week and that was 4 months ago.

Now she has kept my 5yr daughter & 3yr son for almost 3 months. I still have my 6yr son that lives with me & is enrolled in school 2 blocks away.

This wench lied on the OSC saying she has had my 2 younger ones since Jan which I can slap down in a heart beat. She did not care one bit about my kids until the DA came along. I even had all 3 of my kids on freaking mother’s day!

She is living with some puss that beat up his wife a year ago & who beat his 13yr son with a stick in front of my kids. My 6yr told me about the beating & the wench said yes it did happen because his son did something wrong!

Last edited:

CourtClerk

You either learn to respect the person you chose to make children with on this forum, or stop posting here. We don't tolerate disrespect here.

Now, if you would like to go back and edit your post, I'll come back and answer it. Otherwise, seek help from someone else. No one here can help it if YOU chose wrong.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If she is a wench are you a John?

I’m not playing games, I’m just sick & tired of all of the lying her & her family are doing.

If can quash her proof of service that was not served properly…. then why would I not be able to server papers I filed at my court house in another county?

I had all 3 of my kids ages 6 & under until she found out the DA was coming after her for child support. After she moved 60 miles away with some guy my kids did not know & his son she pretty much gave up on the kids & I was taking care of them. Oh wait she saw my 6yr son for a week and that was 4 months ago.

Now she has kept my 5yr daughter & 3yr son for almost 3 months. I still have my 6yr son that lives with me & is enrolled in school 2 blocks away.

This wench lied on the OSC saying she has had my 2 younger ones since Jan which I can slap down in a heart beat. She did not care one bit about my kids until the DA came along. I even had all 3 of my kids on freaking mother’s day!

She is living with some puss that beat up his wife a year ago & who beat his 13yr son with a stick in front of my kids. My 6yr told me about the beating & the wench said yes it did happen because his son did something wrong!

I have a great deal of pity for your children. You apparently have no class and your daughter is going to learn such disrespect that you hold for the female gender. That borders on abuse.

Last edited:

mistoffolees

I have a great deal of pity for your children. You apparently have no class and your daughter is oging to learn such disrespect that you hold for the female gender. That borders on abuse.
Not to mention all the other lessons - like failing to take responsibility for his actions. Failing to recognize that the kids have a mother (notice how they're 'my kids'). Failure to act fairly.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Not to mention all the other lessons - like failing to take responsibility for his actions. Failing to recognize that the kids have a mother (notice how they're 'my kids'). Failure to act fairly.
His stepdaughter served him and yet she is not married but living with a boyfriend. Unless of course he married the wench. See there are too many holes in his story quite frankly. Either that or he was sleeping with a married woman. Or he was married and sleeping with the mother of his children (two different people). I am confused. And he is a misogynist. Pathetic considering he is raising a daughter supposedly.

chills2010

I'm still married & was served by my Step Daughter whom lives with her Grandmother. Her Grandmother\my mother in-law is the mother of my soon to be Ex Wife. She moved 60miles away & moved in with a man my kids don't even know & a man that beat his wife 1yr ago & whom beat his 13yr son with a stick in front of my 6yr son.

I really don't see how me talking about my Ex & what she has done has anything to do me as a father & all of this BS people are talking about. I don't talk about her around my kids so where do you get off telling me that it’s like some kind of Abuse?????

I this was a women talking about her ex husband & what he did & how he has treated his kids I know all you the women whom are responding to this post would be all over it telling me to get custody of my kids & this & that….

You really have no clue as to what all has happened & you as so quick to tell me how bad of a father I must be & how you feel sorry for my kids.

Get off you high horse......

Down Horsesss

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Then stop acting like a child and quit worrying about who served who.

Whether she serves you or you serve her, the service gets the ball in motion. If she's such a horrible person, I would think you'd want to be rid of her as quickly as possible. Yet, instead of accepting that you've been served and looking forward to the court date this week, you'd rather bog everything down in the mud while you whine about wanting to be the one that serves her. That's childish and spiteful, and the only thing that's going to achieve is to delay the inevitable.

Get over it, go to court, and get on with your lives.

chills2010

Re:You were served. Get off YOUR high horse.

Ha,

Was I really served since the person that served me just turned 17?

Guess the law changed & it does not matter how old the person is that serves you just as long as they give you the documents!!

Good way for teens to make some extra money, Heck I know a 15yr down the street that I can have serve my soon to be ex.

She would then be served right?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ha,

Was I really served since the person that served me just turned 17?

Guess the law changed & it does not matter how old the person is that serves you just as long as they give you the documents!!

Good way for teens to make some extra money, Heck I know a 15yr down the street that I can have serve my soon to be ex.

She would then be served right?
Your attitude will DESTROY you. Don't you understand that? Don't you GET that? Oh yeah. We are too far above you for you to hear all the way down in the gutter where you are doomed to wallow. You may not have been legally served but your attitude towards your wife is detrimental to your CHILDREN who you proclaim love for. You don't love them. You want to use them as weapons.

Quite frankly if you loved them, you would not be so despicable towards half of them -- their mother. You are going to destroy them. And yeah. That is coming from my high horse where I remain because I refuse to soil my shoes walking in your trash.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">