• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Settelment Conference ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ELK775

What is the name of your state? NEVADA.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have to go to my divorce settelment conference and I have no idea if there are any forms I should fill out or motion I should file.

On all of the papers that I have recieved from my wife's lawyer are full of simple down right lie's.

At the Early case resolution conference Her lawyer hands me 2 forms. The 1st one was a "DIVORCE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE STATEMENT". The second one was a "MOTION FOE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE". The Court Master totally ignored my financial statement and ordered me to pay temporary support with money I just don't have. :mad:

Should I file simular motions prior to the settelment conference so the Judge or Master will be able to read my side of the issue? :confused:

Lastly, My wife LIED on her financial statement. If I can prove she lied, should I file a motion about that also?

Eric

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">