• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She got info posing as ME! Illegal??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whatahassle

She got info posing as ME! Illegal?? - Please HELP!!!

after a trial and property settlement by judge, my ex took employer info given as exhibits in court and obtained wage and benefit information from my employer posing herself as me. After the trial i did receive a raise so the current wage is higher than it was when went to trial. she and her attorney are trying to say i lied about wages/benefits during trial but much has changed since then. they are requesting a new trial based on this info she obtained. isn't it against the law for her to obtain this info in this manner and will the judge allow this as evidence since it was obtained in the manner it was. what measures can i take to get her to leave me alone. she could potentially do this every 6 months or anytime she gets upset with me. any protection here?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">