• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Single Signature Divorces

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rhahn_us

New York - New Jersey

My son's girlfriend is presently married. Her husband is somewhere in New Jersey. She has tried to locate him with no success.

She read and AD in the PennySaver with a 1-800 telephone number that reports its can provide a legal divorce with 1 signature, missing spouse and several other conditions which don't apply to her case. She called and was advised she could be helped, as long as she supplied a credit card number first.

Has anyone heard about this service, good or bad? Are 1 signature divorces possible, if so how?

My son and future daughter-in-law are are a limited income but would like to get this behind them so they can move on with their lives.

Thanks
Ron

B

Boxcarbill

rhahn_us said:
New York - New Jersey

My son's girlfriend is presently married. Her husband is somewhere in New Jersey. She has tried to locate him with no success.

She read and AD in the PennySaver with a 1-800 telephone number that reports its can provide a legal divorce with 1 signature, missing spouse and several other conditions which don't apply to her case. She called and was advised she could be helped, as long as she supplied a credit card number first.

Has anyone heard about this service, good or bad? Are 1 signature divorces possible, if so how?

My son and future daughter-in-law are are a limited income but would like to get this behind them so they can move on with their lives.

Thanks
Ron
Most family lawyers offer an initial free in office consultation. She should schedule an appointment. A lawyer familiar with the laws in her state can provide her with information regarding the cost of a divorce. She should not be looking for the "cheapest whore on the block." She doesn't want to get screwed and she most probably will by giving out credit card numbers over the phone to people she knows nothing about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">