• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

so many questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deel

What is the name of your state? new hampshire

My husband and i have been married for 16 years. Looking back this should be no surprise . I had built my home before we met we have 2 kids I've been paying 90% of the bills had to hit the credit cards all in my name (he had no credit) while he was establishing an antique buisness (door knocking) All his inventory was being stored at his mothers ("because we had no room yaaa)The money he was making was being reinvested he was buying and selling at auctions I had no idea of his finances but knew his family wasn't in the budget I assumed we were a team working for the future, own a nice shop on the ocean. . Every dime I made was used for kids bills household. I asked him to help pull the load for a while help with the bills I gave him the car insurance bill to pay he paid 1 installment and told me he couldn't afford it. We fought he left in Jan 2001 He moved back with his mother he told me he bought his brother and sister's share of the family home (titled to a Trust) he managed to scrape some money up to go to the Super Bowl then went to Florida to do some antique shows for about a month hit Mardi Gras on the way home and hes been just a movie star. He bought a $25000 Harley off of a friend of ours and then in June bought himself a beachhouse 100,000 gutted it and completely renovated it . I could not believe what he was doing I was buried in credit card debt I lost my job 2002 Jan I could no longer work my 16 hour days and have been a complete maniac since this happened . He repeated Super Bowl Florida trip for 2002.Hes paying child support and paying KOBRA
I spoke with a few lawyers basically saying the same thing a very shady buisiness apx $5000 retainer hire PI's accounting investigators etc... My unemployment is out I have $ 12000 in a 401k . I'm being sued by 2 credit companies Spoke to a lawyer about bankruptcy he said I should divorce first. His family has money I know this os going to be ugly anybody want to give me some odds. We owe about $50000 in debt which is now on me I'm 44 and have never had bad credit. I'm sorry its so long and winey.

D

djprice

WISH MY X WIFE WORKED THAT HARD.

If I had a woman who worked as hard as you when I was married, she'd be on a pedastal which I would shine daily. Instead I married someone like you did and ultimately filed chapter 7 after 9 years of marriage and $350,000 later, makes me sick. Good luck, I have no words of encouragement, "it's long hard road outta hell". ( Marilyn Manson Circa 2000 )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">