• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Soon to be ex- hiding income-How can I prove it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mickygtz

In October of 1997, I filed for a dissolution of marriage; in California. My spouse was abusive- I got a restraining order; and the police served him with a kick-out order. As he left- he was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon in his car. We had been married for 25 years. He was abusive in every way possible the entire 25 years. After fighting custody, and child support issues, he allowed it to run into a criminal support case with D.A's office. He has hidden his income from the government, because he works in construction; for family, gets paid without payroll receipt. He files false income tax forms, and I cannot afford a lawyer to fight him- yet, although he claims to be "poor", he is paying three lawyers, to fight against the support (child only). I need help to prove that he is gainfully employed, he owns property (bought during our marriage), and is more than capable to pay. He has changed property into cousin's name, and he sold a very expensive recreational vehicle to a brother of his, to pay some of his debts. I read somewhere on the divorce papers that neither party was to sell any community property during the process of the divorce. Is there anything that I can do about the vehicle's illegal sale, finding help to prove his employment, or any other fraud issue he is doing? Like I stated, I cannot afford a lawyer; I'm barely supporting the three children we have without his help. I need LOTS of ADVICE!! I know that I need to finish the divorce, but I don't want to give up anything left that I might have rights or claim to... He already allowed 12 apartment units and a house to go into foreclosure, just so as not to split any property with myself and his children! HELP---SOMEONE---ANYONE---- mickygtz in California

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">