• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spouse is a registered sex offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Not for nothing, but did anyone bother to ask what the crime actually was before getting on their soap box? What if the crime was sex with a 16 year old in Albany, NY which wouldn't even BE a crime just a few miles east in Chicopee, MA? The point is, everyone condemning the man for life doesn't even know what he did.
Seems to me that the soap box is firmly and righteously placed when the OP clearly stated that the man was CONVICTED of a sex crime against a minor.

davew128

Seems to me that the soap box is firmly and righteously placed when the OP clearly stated that the man was CONVICTED of a sex crime against a minor.
Only midgets with big mouths and a lot of hot air need to get on soap boxes. Let me repeat myself: WHAT WAS THE CRIME?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Only midgets with big mouths and a lot of hot air need to get on soap boxes. Let me repeat myself: WHAT WAS THE CRIME?
He was convicted of a sex offense against a minor. Good enough for me. I build strong boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">