• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it stalking to apologize several months later?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No, I did not realize there was a post history. And I'm not going to read it.
Okay, don't. But if you had, you would realize it's quite unlikely that she is afraid of being considered a stalker if she contacts the OP and more likely that she's doing her best to change all her contact info so that the OP can't find her.

Here's the only communication that I'm sure will be welcome:

Shred those photos you have.
Take a picture of the shredded photos.
Send her a text of the picture with a sincere apology for everything you've done.

That's it. If she wants to talk to you, she'll call you.
How do you know that's not what I was going to do? Didn't the title of this thread say "apology?"

I'mTheFather

How do you know that's not what I was going to do? Didn't the title of this thread say "apology?"
Well, let's see, you've considered showing private pictures of her to friends, her father, and the world at large. You've considered blackmailing her to talk to you. You're insistent that you actually speak to her.

I think it's clear that is NOT what you intended to do.

showing pictures...

Well, let's see, you've considered showing private pictures of her to friends, her father, and the world at large. You've considered blackmailing her to talk to you. You're insistent that you actually speak to her.

I think it's clear that is NOT what you intended to do.
I considered showing pictures WEEKS ago. That was just after it happened.

Now, I would just apologize and say if she would ever want to talk to me again, I would act more mature. That is all I would say, which is not illegal.

single317dad

Now, I would just apologize and say if she would ever want to talk to me again, I would act more mature. That is all I would say, which is not illegal.
If she wants to talk to you again, she will.

Protip: she won't.

If she wants to talk to you again, she will.

Protip: she won't.
She definitely won't if I don't inform her that I am a "new person."

And just a couple weeks before we stopped talking, she asked "why would I settle for her?"

So, you could see how it would be confusing, right?

I'mTheFather

Ten days ago. Quite recent.

You're a 15 or 16 year old, right?

get back...

She definitely won't if I don't inform her that I am a "new person."

And just a couple weeks before we stopped talking, she asked "why would I settle for her?"

So, you could see how it would be confusing, right?
And if I get back to her and tell her "I've dated around, been with other people... bought 3 apartment complexes, bought an Aston Mar***.... I'm a brand new person."... THEN, it is possible.

Do you not agree?

And, in any event, it's not ILLEGAL if I don't threaten anyone.

PS: (why is the name of a car blocked out?)

Last edited:

Okay, don't. But if you had, you would realize it's quite unlikely that she is afraid of being considered a stalker if she contacts the OP and more likely that she's doing her best to change all her contact info so that the OP can't find her.
Really? Despite the fact that two days prior she was taking naked pictures to send me? Explain that one.

And a week earlier, she was asking "why would I settle for her?"

Last edited:

STEPHAN

"I've dated around, been with other people... bought 3 apartment complexes, bought an Aston Mar***.... I'm a brand new person."...
Non of this makes you a new person.

You are what you are for now. And she choose to not be with you for obvious reasons. They are obvious to all of us here. Once you really grow up and stop being a show off, you will be a new person. This will take a few years.

Non of this makes you a new person.

You are what you are for now. And she choose to not be with you for obvious reasons. They are obvious to all of us here. Once you really grow up and stop being a show off, you will be a new person. This will take a few years.
A show off? I live in a trailer (mobile home). All this stuff I'm buying is the culmination of years of planning, and by the way, the girls dad is a multi-BILLIONAIRE..... so she could give a f*** less about money anyway.

Ladyback1

Actually, it is.

Should I get back to you in a few years? I will own many apartment complexes and hotels. Trust me. Years of planning in the making.

You are delusional and a bit scary.

I hope that you find a therapist/counselor to help you with your "issues"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">