• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stalling tactics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bennie51

I have been in court in New York for over a year trying to get a divorce. My wife and her attorney have been successful to delay an end to this, and she is the one who filed. The judge seems to favor the woman, so there have been many posponments for petty reasons. We are now ready for the final signing of divorce papers and my wife and her attorney were a "no show" for the appearance, so we had to reschedule. We are to appear again this week to sign final papers. If they are a "no show" again, what are my options. I have paid out close to $40,000 thus far in attorney fees for both mine and her attorney. I just want an uninvolved opinion.

F

flisa

good luck on getting any advice here. the only replies i get are from people in similar situations, wishing luck. good luck to u.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">