• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Strange reactions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thepro2cer

What is the name of your state?PA

I came to this site to kind of purge my frustrations and to get advise. I've read posts that complained about wrongs others thought were done to them. I haven't read any replies that attack my position more than my posts. I'm going through a trying time, not a party to get even with my wife. I could tell you more about my marraige and reasons why it didn't work. To be called foolish and childish, and all of the other descriptions of me and my post are outright unfair.

There's a reason why people get divorced and I'm NOT the only one dealing with this. THANK GOD, I'm not violent or prone to it. I may cause commotions at times, but I'm not beating up my wife or her boyfriend. This can't be said- unfortunately, for others AND the victims of violence against spouses, both men and women. I just wanted to know my rights. I thank you for your replies. Take care, and good luck to those who are REALLY going through something, trying to help and NOT beating up on people who aren't politically correct in the way they explain problems. GOD BLESS and be with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">