• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summary Of Dissolution, Please help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

caminem12

Hello,

I am filing a Summary of dissolution. We have been only married for 1 year, no kids, no assets, no properties, no debts together.

I am preparing forms FL800, FL825. Since we don't own anything together, I believe we only need these 2 forms.

Do we still fill out FL-810, FL830 etc...?

I'd appreciate if you guys could help me what I need need to process Summary of Dissolution smoothely.

Thanks in advance.

Just Blue

Hello,

I am filing a Summary of dissolution. We have been only married for 1 year, no kids, no assets, no properties, no debts together.

I am preparing forms FL800, FL825. Since we don't own anything together, I believe we only need these 2 forms.

Do we still fill out FL-810, FL830 etc...?

I'd appreciate if you guys could help me what I need need to process Summary of Dissolution smoothely.

Thanks in advance.
Honestly? If you are not sure then you, as well as the other party, should have an attorney. If both parties have proper legal council then things tend to go more "smoothely"(sic).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">