• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taking back ex husbands last name!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lisaandskipp

What is the name of your state? VA

I have a question about someone, after being divorced for 7 years taking back her ex husbands last name. I have been divorced from my former wife and she, as well as I have remarried. When she left me for another man, she took back her maiden name and this week I found out she is divorced again and is now taking on my last name again. How bazarre is that, since she just found out my wife is pregnant! Does she actually have the right to do that? What, if anything, can I do about it? I do not want a bitch like her carrying my name.....

LdiJ

lisaandskipp said:

I have a question about someone, after being divorced for 7 years taking back her ex husbands last name. I have been divorced from my former wife and she, as well as I have remarried. When she left me for another man, she took back her maiden name and this week I found out she is divorced again and is now taking on my last name again. How bazarre is that, since she just found out my wife is pregnant! Does she actually have the right to do that? What, if anything, can I do about it? I do not want a bitch like her carrying my name.....
She can have any last name she wants...unfortunately there is really nothing that you can do about it. I assume that you have children and she wants to have the same last name as the kids?

lisaandskipp said:

Do u have children after ur last name?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">