• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas Divorce - Pro Se

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poopdedupe

What is the name of your state? texas

was married in '96, approx. four months later my husband left me.

i have not seen or heard from him since then. i am doing a "citation by posting" and in the "statement of evidence" it says to list what you have tried to do to locate him (never met anyone in his family)........i was told that he moved back to mexico, dont know if this is true or not. he wasnt employed at that time (when we married or when he left) so i cant go to his last employer

i looked in the phone directory and about 50 names matched his...........so do i call all 50 or select randomly........do i provide the numbers that i called........i'd much rather not call any...........how many ways do you have to list.............is there one thing in particular that should be listed...........

thank for your advice. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">