• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there any hope?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Trap611

:( I live in Campbell County, KY. My husband and I were divorced under extreme distress. We had lost our best friend of 20 yrs in a motorcycle accident therefore finding ourselves very confused and not knowing which way to turn.
Is there is chance of getting the divorce annuled or reversed? It's so easy to get a marriage annuled, what about a divorce?
Should I contact the judge who we went before?
Sorry to all you attorneys out there, but, my attorney will probably not deal with this type of situation. Not knocking attorneys here at all. They are wonderful and give a lot of good advice. I only wish he had asked the morning of 8/14/01 if we were certain that this is what we wanted. He knew that we had lost our best friend because he was also a client of his.
Pleae get back with me ASAP because this is VERY important to me.
Thank you very much
Tonda

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Trap611 said:
:( I live in Campbell County, KY. My husband and I were divorced under extreme distress. We had lost our best friend of 20 yrs in a motorcycle accident therefore finding ourselves very confused and not knowing which way to turn.
Is there is chance of getting the divorce annuled or reversed? It's so easy to get a marriage annuled, what about a divorce?
Should I contact the judge who we went before?
Sorry to all you attorneys out there, but, my attorney will probably not deal with this type of situation. Not knocking attorneys here at all. They are wonderful and give a lot of good advice. I only wish he had asked the morning of 8/14/01 if we were certain that this is what we wanted. He knew that we had lost our best friend because he was also a client of his.
Pleae get back with me ASAP because this is VERY important to me.
Thank you very much
Tonda
My response:

Are you saying that your marriage was so fragile that a "third party friend" was the one holding your marriage together, and then when the "friend" died, it wasn't worth staying married to your husband ?

Is that what you're saying ?

Talk about interesting concepts.

Okay. Here's the fix :

Get remarried.

Problem solved.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">