• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is there a statutes limitations on modify a divorce decreed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mt200

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii am being told that my ex-wife can modify are divorce decreed because are daughter is disable she is 19 me nor ex-wife ever told anyone about when we did are divorce 16 years ago and are lawyers never asked us about it at this all supported is over with hawaii my ex-wife saids my daughter is in school its a school for the disable not for higher education. S can come back and change it now or is it what states in my divorce decreed.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii am being told that my ex-wife can modify are divorce decreed because are daughter is disable she is 19 me nor ex-wife ever told anyone about when we did are divorce 16 years ago and are lawyers never asked us about it at this all supported is over with hawaii my ex-wife saids my daughter is in school its a school for the disable not for higher education. S can come back and change it now or is it what states in my divorce decreed.
If your child is disabled it is possible that lifetime support will be paid or that child support will extend past the age of 19 or high school.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">