• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time Line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msmiller0874

What is the name of your state? TEXAS
My husband has an incurrable but treatable STD and did not disclose it until his ex-wife told me two weeks after he and I were married. We married on 10/15/04. Since then, I subsequently tested positive for the STD. I want to file for divorce due to that and other problems in our marriage and was wondering what the time line for damages (compensatory) is, if I am entitled to damages at all. We sought couseling where he admitted witholding this information from me because he "didnt want to lose me". What kind of damages would I be be entitled to if any?

Last edited:

Zephyr

the answers to your questions might be better answered by a person injury attorney, good luck, and I hope you win millions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">