• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

told to not date divorce papers??????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JessesMommy02

What is the name of your state? Pennyslvania

I got my no fault divorce papers from my ex back in June and was told that in 90 days I would get the papers that I need to sign to make the divorce go through. Well I never got the papers to sign till the end of Oct when I should have gotten them the end of Sept. Now there is a note attached to the papers saying that I should not date them. Is this normal? I always thought that when I sign papers like that I should date them the day that I sign them. My ex keeps callin me asking if I sent them back to his lawyer yet...he calls me about once a day asking this telling me that his lawyer calls him about three times a day to see if they were sent out yet. I told him that they werent sent out yet and he gets really mad at me. Before I sign these I want to see if this is right or not. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">