• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

too young

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beckycsu

What is the name of your state?Alabama
For everyone who was wondering how old he is, he just turned 20 in December. And i am still pregnant. Only 4 months. I went to my parents' house last week to get away, but he continues to call me and beg me to come home. He says he has changed, that he didnt know how much he would miss me, and that he will never do those things again. I told him i am not coming back, but he just doesn't give up. My sister is even on his side about it, saying that he is so sorry, and that i should go talk to him in person, but i just dont want to. I dont fear for my life, but i can never be sure about him.

BelizeBreeze

beckycsu said:
For everyone who was wondering how old he is, he just turned 20 in December. And i am still pregnant. Only 4 months. I went to my parents' house last week to get away, but he continues to call me and beg me to come home. He says he has changed, that he didnt know how much he would miss me, and that he will never do those things again. I told him i am not coming back, but he just doesn't give up. My sister is even on his side about it, saying that he is so sorry, and that i should go talk to him in person, but i just dont want to. I dont fear for my life, but i can never be sure about him.
Normally I'd say post this back where your other thread is. But since you are still lost, tell your sister that if she trusts him so much, she can have him. YOU call the police, get a restraining order against him (500 feet) and then once the baby is born file for support,custody and NO VISITATION until he has completed successfully parenting and anger management classes.

If your parents can help you then fine. IF NOT, do it on your own.

Otherwise, you just gave him permission to use you as a punching bag.

Happy Trails

beckycsu said:
Trust is a very important part of a relationship. You not only have yourself to be worried about, but also the life of your unborn child. Stress isn't good for anybody while they are pregnant.

I also 'ditto' Breezies post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">