• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tricked into a 'device', promised release if divorce not contested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iPyramid

I am asking on behalf of another party. He is a bit too emotional and out of it to think clearly due to a device the then wife put on husband. The short story is, in order to obtain an easy divorce, the wife through sexual play she engaged with the husband put a chastity device on the husband locked on by a piercing through the penis. After three months, the wife used 'beak away screws', which cannot be removed, making the device non-removable. She did not tell the husband about this. She told him she would remove the device only if she got the divorce she wanted. He was told not to get a lawyer or contest the settlement, which gave her everything. After the divorce, she hasn't removed it nor can she.
What legal options does this man have?
I feel her actions undermined the legal system, manipulating him to stay silent so the court could not reach a settlement based on the facts of the case.

Proserpina

I am asking on behalf of another party. He is a bit too emotional and out of it to think clearly due to a device the then wife put on husband. The short story is, in order to obtain an easy divorce, the wife through sexual play she engaged with the husband put a chastity device on the husband locked on by a piercing through the penis. After three months, the wife used 'beak away screws', which cannot be removed, making the device non-removable. She did not tell the husband about this. She told him she would remove the device only if she got the divorce she wanted. He was told not to get a lawyer or contest the settlement, which gave her everything. After the divorce, she hasn't removed it nor can she.
What legal options does this man have?
I feel her actions undermined the legal system, manipulating him to stay silent so the court could not reach a settlement based on the facts of the case.
And when he went to the emergency room to have it removed, what happened?

(and curiosity inevitably begs the question....exactly what kind of device are you talking about?

And why didn't he object at the time?

Last edited:

iPyramid

This was part of their sexual play. She put him in a Lori's tube #12. He was lead to believe he would be released for intercourse on a specific date. On that date, the break away screws were installed. She tied him to a bed, him believing is was for release and didn't tell him about the screws and didn't ask for his consent. He hasn't gone to an emergency room as far as I know. I must admit, I know him through his emails and not personally, but I still would hope there is some legal advice he can follow after the fact.
As stated, he was promised he would be released after the divorce if she got everything. She cannot, it seems, remove it and no one he has talked to knows how to remove such a device without injuring him.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
And what did the police say when he reported this act of domestic violence?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I am not male but I am having trouble picturing ANY MAN allowing someone to place screws in his penis against his will and then, when able to walk/move/run, not going to the emergency room to get said things removed AND having wifey arrested for domestic violence, extortion and whatever else. I just can't picture (and truthfully don't want to) any man allowing that his penis to being screwed against so that he cannot partake in sex. I have heard of ball busting women but this lady seems to be a penis screwer. Take from that what you will.

I am thinking OP is being taken for a ride because this man for some reason doesn't want to take her for a ride.

ETA: Scarily enough I did google Lori's tube #12 and apparently MANY MEN VOLUNTARILY wear this. However, that doesn't apply here when this man allegedly had it done against his will.

Last edited:

xylene

This is an example of a not quite the whole story illustrating the problems of a third party posting.

The poster should tell this friend to get a great lawyer and an even better urologist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">