• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to finalize divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jchickeee

What is the name of your state?pa I filed for nofault divorce in dec,2000. The only thing to distribute was 6000.00 in credit careds i agreed to pay so much a month. The papers are in the court house, I can't afford any more attorney fees. I just want to know if there is a statue of limitations for the final decree. The ex to be is holding it up and we have nothing more to split we had nothing but the credit cards. Can I just go to the courts myself to try and finalize to get the final decree. It's been 4 years and I would like to consider getting remarried. Can I get a masters hearing by going to the courthouse myself. Thank you :confused:

jchickeee

trying to get a divoce in pa

can someone give me advice to my question? What is the statue of limitation for a divorce after filing and the spouse gives you a hard time finalizing. There is only 1 thing to split, that is credit cards I agreed to pay half. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">