• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying To Keep It Simple!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scvredhead

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
My estranged husband & I have been separated and living apart for almost 3 yrs. I ordered divorce paperwork online because we agree upon all matters pertaining to the divorce. His name is on the house, bothe vehicles, trailer & motorcycles and he wants to keep it all (I want him to have it all-I just want to be free!) and we have 5 children with the two youngest being minor, one lives with him, the other with me.
What is the best way for me to put this in the paperwork to show he gets it all and keep this as simple as possible? :rolleyes:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
My estranged husband & I have been separated and living apart for almost 3 yrs. I ordered divorce paperwork online because we agree upon all matters pertaining to the divorce. His name is on the house, bothe vehicles, trailer & motorcycles and he wants to keep it all (I want him to have it all-I just want to be free!) and we have 5 children with the two youngest being minor, one lives with him, the other with me.
What is the best way for me to put this in the paperwork to show he gets it all and keep this as simple as possible? :rolleyes:
This is not simple.

You've started THREE threads on the same subject and each one you post makes it more complicated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">