• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two Marriages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elle_beauty

Good day! My situation is I got civilly married last april 10, 2008. He is married before but he told me that they already filed annulment. then just recently I secured his CENOMAR to check if our marriage already registered in census and I found out his first marriage april of 1995 still not nullified. Which means he entered into two marriages.. and our marriage is void.. what should we do to make it valid? should we annul both marriages and get married again or just nullify the first marriage? I want to clear out everything before we got church marriage.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Good day! My situation is I got civilly married last april 10, 2008. He is married before but he told me that they already filed annulment. then just recently I secured his CENOMAR to check if our marriage already registered in census and I found out his first marriage april of 1995 still not nullified. Which means he entered into two marriages.. and our marriage is void.. what should we do to make it valid? should we annul both marriages and get married again or just nullify the first marriage? I want to clear out everything before we got church marriage.
Are you in the US?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">