• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unborn child involve in devorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcclain

What is the name of your state?Ohio, my wife and i have been married for two years, in this time we have done everything possible to make a difference to are marriage. i finally wanted a Divorce , but a problem is at hand my wife just found out she is preganant, i am 27 she is 25. she told me she would give up the baby but i told her no . To do this i want to get custody of the child before it is born so that the rights of being the father is not going to be harder. I have a daughter from my ex fiance. i currently pay child support for. My wife does agree to give the child to me when it is bornwhat do i do ? : :eek: :confused:

P.s. my wife is moving to florida for the separation

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

mcclain said:
What is the name of your state?Ohio, my wife and i have been married for two years, in this time we have done everything possible to make a difference to are marriage. i finally wanted a Divorce , but a problem is at hand my wife just found out she is preganant, i am 27 she is 25. she told me she would give up the baby but i told her no . To do this i want to get custody of the child before it is born so that the rights of being the father is not going to be harder. I have a daughter from my ex fiance. i currently pay child support for. My wife does agree to give the child to me when it is bornwhat do i do ? : :eek: :confused:
What do you do? Nothing. You don't have any right to do anything until the child is born.

BelizeBreeze

mcclain said:
i was going to need help on this site and i get told to leave
Are sniffing paint or something? Who ever told you to leave? What I told you is that you have no rights to the unborn child whatsoever.

AHA

mcclain said:

P.s. my wife is moving to florida for the separation
All that has been said is that before the baby is born you have no rights.
Think about it for a second, how can you get custody of a baby that is still INSIDE SOMEONE ELSES'S BODY??
When the baby is born, get paternity established and file for custody.
I am not even going to comment on what kind of woman you chose to marry and have unprotected sex with.... :eek: :eek:

AHA

now-hereman said:
Then why did you?

Oh I get it:

The jury is to disregard those statements. They are not admissible as evidence. Now the jury will totally forget the improper evidence.

And here I thought you said you wanted legal advice and nothing else......funny how eager you are to b*tchslap.
Good luck with your f-ed up family life.

FMat

To the best of my knoweledge you will not be granted a divorce in Ohio while she is pregnant. Once she has the child, any custody dispute will be handled by the court as part of the divorce proceedings.

AHA said:
And here I thought you said you wanted legal advice and nothing else......funny how eager you are to b*tchslap.
Good luck with your f-ed up family life.
FYI The post you are responding to was not made by the individual who started the thread.

Last edited:

AHA

FMat said:
FYI The post you are responding to was not made by the individual who started the thread.
My bad.

"now-heremouse", all the less reason for the b*tchslap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">