• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uncontested Alabama Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moore.chef

Alabama- :confused:I am doing an uncontested divorce in Alabama and have recived many letters from the judge asking me to submit more information, the last letter that I recived informed that my testimony is insufficient because they need more details about problems in the marriage. I have called family court and they will not answer any questions and always tell me to go to the law library. The law library is no help, the librarian knows nothing and the books are so old they fall apart.

What I need to know is if I need a form or if I just need to submit testimony on the problems in the marriage and if both parties need to do this... Please help if you can!!What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

Google alabama pro se divorce.

I am certainly not vouching for any of the info you will find.

The judge, clerk, librarian, the paper boy, the kid who mows the lawn next door, etc. will not give you legal advice.

Pro se means on your own....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">