• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uncontested divorce question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mykidare#1nmyis

What is the name of your state? kansas

my wife and i are considering a uncontested divorce, doing it ourselves with online help, but i haven't seen anywhere how to stop it or contest it if circumstances change for better or worse between us. can some one give me a little hint on how to do so or where i could look to find out? thx

Last edited:

M

mykidare#1nmyis

in the 8 years we have been married she has walked out 6 times and filed for divorce once. i really dont want a divorce (no one knows why even me) the one time she filed her parents hired a HIGH dollar attorney who done some very questionable things when filing and having me served in a county where i only worked occasionally as a carpenter. when we went to the first hearing and her att. was basically scolded by the judge and the change of venue i asked for was granted (i.e. she wasnt going to get her way) she dropped the suit. this time we are going to try to file on our own and to answer your quesion as to change of heart , i dont know i am just the man in the marriage you have to ask her!!!! as i stated b4 i really dont want the divorce and i never know if she does or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">