• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uninsured Medical with Secondary Insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Meps

What is the name of your state? Ky

I am required to have medical insurance for my kids, and I have to pay 75% of uninsured medical costs. The only problem is that she also has medical insurance on the kids.

As of right now, she takes the kids to the doctors, they file with my insurance, and send her a bill, she then files that amount (including co-pay) with her insurance who covers the rest and sends her a check. She then wants me to pay her the exact same amount that she filed with her insurance.

So if my insurance covers the kids, and her insurance covers everything else, so there is nothing left, what is considered uninsured costs?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Ky

I am required to have medical insurance for my kids, and I have to pay 75% of uninsured medical costs. The only problem is that she also has medical insurance on the kids.

As of right now, she takes the kids to the doctors, they file with my insurance, and send her a bill, she then files that amount (including co-pay) with her insurance who covers the rest and sends her a check. She then wants me to pay her the exact same amount that she filed with her insurance.

So if my insurance covers the kids, and her insurance covers everything else, so there is nothing left, what is considered uninsured costs?
Absolutely nothing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">