• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unlawful detainer?contempt of court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GwenInTahuya

What is the name of your state:Washington, I dont know what papers to file? PLEASE HELP!!!! My ex has been living at our property which was suppose to be sold along time ago, according to our divorce decree of 6-06. He refuses to sell and is now giving me ultimatums in order for us to sell. such as , drop my protection order and no contact order and restraining order against him ,with proof and notarization. Then he will talk to me about selling the property.Which has already been decided by a judge. Please help me take care of this!!!!!!!!!!:confused

LdiJ

Not everybody checks for responses quickly Silver.....

These forums are particularly active, and people respond quickly. However, lots of others are not that way, and someone might not expect to see a response for 24 hours or so.

Silverplum

Not everybody checks for responses quickly Silver.....

These forums are particularly active, and people respond quickly. However, lots of others are not that way, and someone might not expect to see a response for 24 hours or so.
I know...and I'm not that unfair. :cool: She had been, and still was, in the thread at the time I posted #3. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">