• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verbage for filling out Blank Pleading/Motion and Order for Arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

time2move

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Explain what you want the Court to order. The Judge may grant, deny, or change your
request (or “motion”). A ruling will be issued by “minute entry.”

So I want to word that my case was placed on April. 6, 2015 and my wifes dissolutions was filed on April 7, 2015 and want them consoldiated. I was also told that I would not need to reply in the normal 20 days to her case since my case was filed first and being the lower case number. I am sort of scared not doing so but was told filing this I would not have to. Do not want this to fall into a no defualt for her then she will take everything else that she has not already taken from me. She was pissed because I told her I wanted my name off the mortagage and would walk away from the house, now I guess that she will have to now sell the home 50/50 to get her name off. Hope she is happy now. I know that I am sure happy to not deal with this crazy woman anymore!
TIA,

***update just realized my number is higher even though my case was processed one day earlier. Guess it was filed out earlier just not filed earlier?*** I did my own and she used a paralegal.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">