• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

very confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jmm1977

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN

Hi I'm very confused. Me and my ex got divorce 1 yr ago, i have full custody of our 2 boys. I give him visitation every other weekend. When he is going to be late or doesn't want to see them he calls my son to relay a message to me or his girlfriend will call me. When he picks the boys up he wont come to the door she will. I don't feel comfortable with that because there are things that he needs to know sometimes about the kids. So my questions is can she legally pick the boys up and talk to me about my boys or should i call my lawyer.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN

Hi I'm very confused. Me and my ex got divorce 1 yr ago, i have full custody of our 2 boys. I give him visitation every other weekend. When he is going to be late or doesn't want to see them he calls my son to relay a message to me or his girlfriend will call me. When he picks the boys up he wont come to the door she will. I don't feel comfortable with that because there are things that he needs to know sometimes about the kids. So my questions is can she legally pick the boys up and talk to me about my boys or should i call my lawyer.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Is dad in the car? I highly doubt you GIVE him visitation -- what does the court order state about visitation? What does it state about transportation? How about you call your ex and have a conversation with him. Not everything NEEDS to be a court battle. Nor is everything a legal issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">