• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this violation of injunction?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flash2go

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

If my wife put an injunction on me with no contact with her, can I contact her ex (she had no contact with him in years after their nasty divorce), tell him about the abuse she does to her (his) son everyday? He called child protective services for the abuse immediately. My wife now filed for show cause for violation of injunction saying that I contacted her ex, communicating with a third party (he never contacted her - only I contacted him and then she contacted him - not a 3-way communication passing on any messages from me to her), trying to harass her by complaining her abuse to CPS.

She alienated her son from her ex for 10 years and did not get a treatment for her son's mental problems (Autism, ADHD, ODD, HCD, Bipolar, Aspbergers, Infantile, motor-skills, special-needs, etc) in 10 years even though she received more than 125K in child support in the last 7 years alone! And then she uses him as a slave making him do her chores, hits him everyday black and blue to the point he hits her back. Her ex requested me for a pic of his son and I sent him a few that I shot with my camera long ago (my copyright). Her ex uploaded the pics to his family photo album on a photo sharing website and posted a message on the picture saying that he loves his son. She claims I sent the pics to him without her permission.

We had a shared email account and I changed the password to safeguard some evidence. She claims that I broke into her email account and stalking on her by going through her email. She claims that she has her references, contracts, contacts etc in the email (but I have some email in that account too that belongs to me and we have used this account jointly for more than a year).

Please advise...

Thanks!

Perky

If my wife put an injunction on me with no contact with her, can I contact her ex (she had no contact with him in years after their nasty divorce), tell him about the abuse she does to her (his) son everyday? He called child protective services for the abuse immediately. My wife now filed for show cause for violation of injunction saying that I contacted her ex, communicating with a third party (he never contacted her - only I contacted him and then she contacted him - not a 3-way communication passing on any messages from me to her), trying to harass her by complaining her abuse to CPS.

She alienated her son from her ex for 10 years and did not get a treatment for her son's mental problems (Autism, ADHD, ODD, HCD, Bipolar, Aspbergers, Infantile, motor-skills, special-needs, etc) in 10 years even though she received more than 125K in child support in the last 7 years alone! And then she uses him as a slave making him do her chores, hits him everyday black and blue to the point he hits her back. Her ex requested me for a pic of his son and I sent him a few that I shot with my camera long ago (my copyright). Her ex uploaded the pics to his family photo album on a photo sharing website and posted a message on the picture saying that he loves his son. She claims I sent the pics to him without her permission.

We had a shared email account and I changed the password to safeguard some evidence. She claims that I broke into her email account and stalking on her by going through her email. She claims that she has her references, contracts, contacts etc in the email (but I have some email in that account too that belongs to me and we have used this account jointly for more than a year).

Please advise...

Thanks!
Other members, before you reply, please be aware that there is a lot more to this story. Unfortunately, you can't read about it because OP has deleted his previous two threads.

LdiJ

Other members, before you reply, please be aware that there is a lot more to this story. Unfortunately, you can't read about it because OP has deleted his previous two threads.
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't to impressed with his actions (looks like vengence to me) so I wasn't going to do much anyway.

flash2go

With all due respect, please bear with me. My wife frequents these forums and is printing everything that I am posting and attaching/using it as evidence to whatever she is filing in the court (she is the one who is stalking on me). I am a programmer and we (myself/my wife) have used freeadvice for years. The freeadvice.com's database is being purged/cleared by the administrator frequently and there are only a few messages instead of thousands of messages on these forums that should have accumulated over years. For instance, there are only 12 pages of messages on this forum (Divorce) - roughly 150 messages. The earliest message on this Divorce forum is 12-4-2008 (on the last page #12) which means they are purging data every month to reduce hosting/bandwidth costs with minimum number of servers (maybe just one server). The messages we posted before on other forums of freeadvice.com for years are long gone! And so, even a search engine server to search through the past messages does not make any sense because search can only be done on one month's worth of data. Even web crawlers and search engines such as Google cannot index their data without running into dead links because those messages will be purged soon after they are indexed. I thought it may not be a big deal to delete the message because they are being purged on a regular basis by the administrator anyway shrinking the database (which is of no use to others) and my wife is misusing my messages.

Out and out, you have been helpful to let me know what my rights are during my hard times and for that I am grateful to you.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:

Perky

With all due respect, please bear with me. My wife frequents these forums and is printing everything that I am posting and attaching/using it as evidence to whatever she is filing in the court (she is the one who is stalking on me). I am a programmer and we (myself/my wife) have used freeadvice for years. The freeadvice.com's database is being purged/cleared by the administrator frequently and there are only a few messages instead of thousands of messages on these forums that should have accumulated over years. For instance, there are only 12 pages of messages on this forum (Divorce) - roughly 150 messages. The earliest message on this Divorce forum is 12-4-2008 (on the last page #12) which means they are purging data every month to reduce hosting/bandwidth costs with minimum number of servers (maybe just one server). The messages we posted before on other forums of freeadvice.com for years are long gone! And so, even a search engine server to search through the past messages does not make any sense because search can only be done on one month's worth of data. I thought it may not be a big deal to delete the message because they are being purged on a regular basis by the administrator anyway shrinking the database (which is of no use to others) and my wife is misusing my messages.

Out and out, you have been helpful to let me know what my rights are during my hard times and for that I am grateful to you.

Hope this helps...
That's bull. I find it hard to believe you're a programmer, because I was just able to view posts for the past 8 years.

Also, if you've been a member for years, then you must register under different usernames because this one says you're a new member.

Perky

I also find it hard to believe that you don't know your threads may be accessed through a search of google's cached items!

Gracie3787

Please advise...

Thanks!
If the court order for an injunction specifically states that you cannot contact her ex, yes, it would be a violation of the order.
Otherwise, no, it's not a violation. But, a Judge will definately NOT be impressed with your actions in contacting the ex. You have reported the suspected abuse to CPS, it is thier job, NOT yours to speak to the other parent.

flash2go

That's bull. I find it hard to believe you're a programmer, because I was just able to view posts for the past 8 years.

Also, if you've been a member for years, then you must register under different usernames because this one says you're a new member.
Where are you seeing 8 years worth of messages? Can you see more than 12 pages on this Divorce forum and messages before 12-4-2008?

Yes, I am a new member. Since we going through a separation, I have a new user account now. I cannot use her account anymore.

Hope that helps...

Perky

Where are you seeing 8 years worth of messages? Can you see more than 12 pages on this Divorce forum and messages before 12-4-2008?

Yes, I am a new member. Since we going through a separation, I have a new user account now. I cannot use her account anymore.

Hope that helps...
Go to the bottom of the forum page. There are options for viewing.

Also, if you've been using FA for years, then you should know better than to delete your threads.

flash2go

If the court order for an injunction specifically states that you cannot contact her ex, yes, it would be a violation of the order.
Otherwise, no, it's not a violation. But, a Judge will definately NOT be impressed with your actions in contacting the ex. You have reported the suspected abuse to CPS, it is thier job, NOT yours to speak to the other parent.
Thanks for the advice.

To all,

I will retain the message and will not delete it.
I welcome more advice if any on my other points.

Thanks again!

LdiJ

Thanks for the advice.

To all,

I will retain the message and will not delete it.
I welcome more advice if any on my other points.

Thanks again!
Contacting her ex like that is going to be viewed by the courts as a vengeful act and will not help you at all in your current case.

If you really want advice, you need to ask for advice BEFORE you do things, not afterwards.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Hope that helps...
At the top of my page it shows access to over 1000 pages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">