• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Waiting period before marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ritetype42

What is the name of your state? Tennessee
I married a woman 10 months ago and I am wanting to see if
I can get my marriage anulled ? This lady told me that she had been getting a divorce but her husband had been having it put off for months and months well finally she got her divorce and we got married the next day in the same state of TN in a different county her divorce was in Sullivan County and we got married in Pigeon Forge which is Severe County .I now see why her and her previous husband which I found out the other day was her 10th
and I her 11th wanted a divorce now she has another man after I left her 2 weeks ago due to her writing bad checks ,messing around ,treating me like crap such as hitting me and cussing me etc. and wants a divorce as soon as possible to marry him she is wanting me to split all the wrong doings she has done with the checking account
and she put her paint buisness in my name without my permission because she runs it working and drawing disability
she wants to stick me with the taxes which will be owed on it which is now under a six week extension need advice bad
Thanks

Last edited:

annefan

ritetype42 said:
What is the name of your state? Tennessee
I married a woman 10 months ago and I am wanting to see if
I can get my marriage anulled ? This lady told me that she had been getting a divorce but her husband had been having it put off for months and months well finally she got her divorce and we got married the next day in the same state of TN in a different county her divorce was in Sullivan County and we got married in Pigeon Forge which is Severe County .I now see why her and her previous husband which I found out the other day was her 10th
and I her 11th wanted a divorce now she has another man after I left her 2 weeks ago due to her writing bad checks ,messing around ,treating me like crap such as hitting me and cussing me etc. and wants a divorce as soon as possible to marry him she is wanting me to split all the wrong doings she has done with the checking account
and she put her paint buisness in my name without my permission because she runs it working and drawing disability
she wants to stick me with the taxes which will be owed on it which is now under a six week extension need advice bad
Thanks

Did I read....eleven???

R

ritetype42

I had been married 25 years to my first wife and was married since I was 17 .She left me for another man and I had never been alone and I was miserable and depressed.I met this lady after I had been divorced for 6 mos. and she put on a great act
I'll treat you like a king and all the other lines to sucker me in.
We ended up getting married after being together for 1 month
Then she changed on me. And all the sudden she treated me like she was better than me and it just got worse. I noticed things and people told me things and I wouldn't believe them but now I do, anyway Thank God that I got away I have been gone two weeks no divorce yet and her 1st husband has got back with her. I have went to the courthouse and have a stack of papers 10 inches high where she has wrote bad checks and shoplifted
while with her former husbands .She wants me to pay half the bad check she wrote for her bathroom , She wants to stick me with the furniture payments which are in my name and her keep the furniture, she wants me to be stuck with the taxes on her buisness which she put in my name somehow I didn't sign anything, she wants me to pay half the 6 hundred dollars where she left the buisness account in the negative.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">