• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Waiting periods for divorce in New Jersey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

militarymarnj

I am currently married, but my husband has filed for divorce in New Jersey, I would like to know what is the waiting period after the papers are filed?
I have had no luck finding this out. Also, any women had problems divorcing someone in the military? I need to find out my rights concerning this also.
Any help???
I live in California. My email is [email protected]
thanks for listening!

VeronicaGia

militarymarnj said:
I am currently married, but my husband has filed for divorce in New Jersey, I would like to know what is the waiting period after the papers are filed?
I have had no luck finding this out. Also, any women had problems divorcing someone in the military? I need to find out my rights concerning this also.
Any help???
thanks for listening!
You're going to need to hire an attorney in NJ to represent you.

LdiJ

militarymarnj said:
Any help???
thanks for listening!
Here is link to the NJ statutes. You should be able to find what you are looking for there.

http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=83739&depth=2&expandheadings=off&headingswithhits=on&infobase=statutes.nfo&softpage=TOC_Frame_Pg42

VeronicaGia

tazerman said:
No I dont care to expound on that Panzer might beat me up and then id have to take his toy tanks away and send him to the corner for time out.
Ok...have you taken your meds today? Because you are not making any sense in this post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">