• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waiver of remarriage waiting period

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poopdedupe

What is the name of your state?Dallas, Texas

Doing divorce "pro se"...........however, I would like to know if it is possible to have the 30 day remarriage waived.

If so, is there a separate for this or is it just a statement included in the divorce decree?

I surely appreciate you all, and thank you for any information that you can provide in this matter!

Happy Holidays!

AHA

bulldogg70 said:
Damm, can't wait 30 days to get married???
Agreed, isn't divorce suppose to teach you something. It might not be the best thing to rush from one mistake to a possible second one within 30 days. Take your time with this one to make sure it will last forever as it's supposed to....according to the vows anyway.

LdiJ

poopdedupe said:
What about the question ask? Thanks for the advise, will take all into consideration......
I don't know about Texas, but I do know that in my state it would be impossible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">