• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairsherryrn

What is the name of your state?
Florida
I have not seen my husband in 10 years, I don't know if he has died. I don't know his vital information or social security number. He was last seen in Tennessee where marraige occured. I want to remarry. What do I do next? Is annullment an option? Please advise.
Thank you.
fairsherryrn

Gracie3787

fairsherryrn said:
What is the name of your state?
Florida
I have not seen my husband in 10 years, I don't know if he has died. I don't know his vital information or social security number. He was last seen in Tennessee where marraige occured. I want to remarry. What do I do next? Is annullment an option? Please advise.
Thank you.
fairsherryrn
No, an annulment isn't an option. You can go to www.flcourts.org/ to find the family law forms and self help section. You can do a notice by publication, where you'll have to publish a notice for so many days in a newspaper in the town of his last known address. All of the forms have instructions, so it should be fairly easy.
Gracie :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">