• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wanting Out Now after 8

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SUNSEDRAE

TEXAS-Married for 8 yr., live on husband’s family property and I want to separate-divorce. Can't get along-argue, disagreements for the past few years. We have 1 child that's 2 and he's threatened if I leave that she can't go. I'm looking for means of living now-but in the meantime, how can I protect myself from my daughter being taking away? He's in the union and works 10-12 hour days sometimes 6 days a week. He can not possibly take care of the child without leaving her with someone else. I work F/T, M-F, and I have been the primary caretaker of our child.

...What can I do now if separation is wanted now, but I have been completely abandoned with the bills for 3 1/2 weeks, and can not financially afford to seek an attn. for advice or what steps I need to take? I do not want to jeopardize my credit status (excellent)-with him being selfish and not considering myself or the support of our child. I need help fast before disaster strikes.

Can anyone help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">