• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What am I to do????????????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevenfrommo

i live in missouri,my soon to be x & i are on this mortgage.during our breakup she changed locks on doors,I need to get some of my personal things,I waited for her to let me in,as I was getting these things my x goes off on me starts kicking me & clawing at me,i thought i would be smart to call the cops,they arrived talked to me for 5 seconds talked to x for 30 minutes,cops told me to get off of my property which i did.i really do not know what lies my x told police,the next day,i get served with restaining order where i can not go close to her or my property.i have hearing
coming up & need to know what to do,should i consent to this or
what.i am going to tell the judge that i am the one in fear with
what my x has done to me,the reason she really wanted me
to stay away so i could not bother her or come there because
she has new boyfriend,i thought restaining order was for protection not a ticket to commit adultry.i can not understand
why cops will believe a woman's lies and not the man's truth
what happened to man's rights?after hearing this should i consent i still have things to get from there or what should i do,i
know the judge will believe her she is going to have a lawyer and i can not afford one plus she is a woman.i know if i would of kicked her i would have been arrested right then,how come she got away with it,oh the cops belived her lies.please advise me on what is smartest thing to do,hearing on tuesday,need help asap
thanks for your time please help this unlucky man out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">