• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karnatz43

What is the name of your state?Ohio

I had to quit deed the house to the ex. In the decree it said she had a year to get the house out of my name.Well it has been three, and I have taken her to court but to no avail.Now she has left the house and she is in another state, so I am in fear of the house going into forecclousre and the mortgage co. coming after me. Any Help?

LdiJ

karnatz43 said:
What is the name of your state?Ohio

I had to quit deed the house to the ex. In the decree it said she had a year to get the house out of my name.Well it has been three, and I have taken her to court but to no avail.Now she has left the house and she is in another state, so I am in fear of the house going into forecclousre and the mortgage co. coming after me. Any Help?
You need to take it back to court again. You need to ask that she be ordered to sell the home...or that you are given the authority to sell the home on her behalf.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">