• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can I expect...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

techrad71

What is the name of your state? Mass

I am worried what my wife will do with my home.. She has wanted to separate for 6 weeks now... I was unfairly fired from my job in November '04. After, I filed a greivence with the corporate office and the firing was upheld.. However; I was able to collect.. I did not give up hope of regaining my job, especially after the guy who fired me, was himself fired.. My wife became upset that I did not move on, but clearing my name was apparently more important to me than her. She missed my paycheck, even though I was still paying all the bills. I have since started a new job because although there is still a possibility I could get my old one back, I just figgured I'd move on.. She has told me she wants to separate and asked me to leave the house. Well, the house is in my name and I bought it before we were married, we were together, but not married.. I told her I would not leave the house because #1. I did not want to separate, she did. #2. I have nowhere to go and no money yet to get a place of my own, and #3. If I left I have no faith that she would pay the mortgage (her name is not on it) and condo fees, thus destroying my credit.. She said that she does not care about the house, and I doubt that, and she is looking for an apartment... Problem is if it wasn't for bad credit, she'd have no credit at all. What recourse do I have to my own home, if any? I am now gainfully employed, but I just stared last week. We already got our tax money and she took half, although most of the money was garnished on my wages, she has a part time job as a bartender.. she told me about her wish to seperate in early January, from that time til the present, she has abandoned any responsibility twoard housework or taking care of our two kids.. Although since I have gone back to work, she has no choice.. But as soon as I come home she is out the door. I do not know what to do anymore, and I can't take this.. What can I do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">