• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What canI do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meatman24

(Pennsylvania)? My wife had an affair and moved out in May of 08. I have our sons with me and now since her relationship hasn't worked out, she told me I don't have any choice and I have to let her move back in. She left me with all the debt and I have been surviving off of just my income and now she thinks I have to let her move back in. We filed for a divorce doing a marriage settlement and when it came to the final stage, she stopped. What can i do?

Last edited:

PQN

When you filed for divorce did you ask for and get granted exclusive use of the marital home during the procedures?

We filed for a divorce doing a marriage settlement and when it came to the final stage, she stopped. What can i do?
Okay, she stopped. Why did you? If you want the divorce, finish it.

mistoffolees

When you filed for divorce did you ask for and get granted exclusive use of the marital home during the procedures?

Okay, she stopped. Why did you? If you want the divorce, finish it.
Meanwhile, she can move back in until he files for divorce and asks for exclusive use of the marital home. Even if he asked for exclusive use of the home earlier, that is void since she withdrew that case. He needs to file anew.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">