• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What constitutes separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chernobyl

When my wife gets physically and verbally abusive I leave for a few days. Does this constitute a legal separation as she states?

Just Blue

I've seen this several times. I didn't see anything in the post which indicated it wasn't in the US. What told you it wasn't?
Well...Since the OP deleted the VERY relevant question posted in all threads: "What is the name of your State; "U.S. Law Only": I presume that the reason that is not stated is that the OP is NOT in the U.S. .

If OP is in this country then they will come back and clarify their state. Until then this OP can't be answered properly due to jurisdictional differences.

chernobyl

I live in Mississippi. Sorry I am not very computer savy, but I am trying. Things are pretty bad right now and I am hoping to find some answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">