• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cmeem

i live in minnesota. not sure if this problem has come up but i am going to describe it briefly. i cheated on my husband. we tried to work it out but couldn't. he hasn't taken it well and got comfort in a couple that were our friends. i agreed to leave the house and let the kids stay there as long as i got to see then whenever we agreed. his friends marriage started breaking up and they are splitting up. keep in mind that none of us are divorced yet. i can't aford a lawyer. my husband insist on an outraegous amount of money and so far i have been able to give him that amount. but now he has fallen for his friend wife and want to move her into my house(it is still in our names) with her four kids. this is a 3 1/2 bedroom house. 9 people will not work there. my problem is not who he is with. he can do anything he wants with her. my problem is that now my youngest daughter will be sharing a room with three of her kids, my two oldest(teenagers) have to share a room and one of her kids will get his own because he is a boy. my husband won't let me bring my kids around my friend but can move her in and totally disrupt my kids life. is there anything i can do about it. there are other issues too but this is long enough.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">