• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I get?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shirleyjean38

We live in Arkansas and I would like to know if I get half of the money from the sale of our home. I have nothing in my name and don't even own a car. He lets me drive one that is still being paid for, will i get to keep it? Staying home raising our kids has not given me a chance to get out and get a career.

J

JudyLBW

Same boat as you

Hi Shirleyjean-
I just wanted you to know you are not alone. I am in the same boat as you..contemplating filing for divorce...yet I am rather stuck because I am a housewife, raising two kids, have no income, nothing in my name either (house or cars), cant afford to get an attorney so feel trapped. I'll be interested in seeing the replies, I am in Maryland though. Good luck and take care.

Judy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">