• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to do now????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deb50

:mad: What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

This has been a very very " BAD" year for me. First, I had to get a total knee replacement in March of this year, the nurses moved my leg to adjust me, long story short, I am now handicapped because they caused nerve damage and now I have been diagnosed with RSD.

In July my mother went into the hospital for a major operation. She developed sepsis that caused her to pass away. Wait it gets better! The day before my brother, with my niece and nephew in the car, went to pick my father up from kidney dialisis and go see my mother. On the way to the hospital, my dad had a massive heart attack. I could not get to the hospital because I cannot drive. So this all is happening and I have to wait til my husband came home from work. He works til 3:30pm, but didn't get home til 5:30. The hospital was suppose to hold my dad till I got there. But instead, my sister told them I wasn't coming, so when we did rush to the hospital, my dad was already taken to the funeral home. The hospital rep was all apologetic, but I had a fit since this was the same hospital that messed my foot and hip up. So now being the oldest of the 3 kids, I wasn't involved with too much because of my disability. So my dad died on July 28, and my mom died alittle over 24 hours later on the 29th.

I have been dealing with alot and I mean alot of physical pain and emotional pain and would talk my husband's ear off. I thought he supported me and my problems. alas I was wrong. Now this is where the best part is. For Christmas, my thought to be loving husband told me on the way down to see my brother,sister and family, that our marriage is over. He wants a divorce and has been seeing another woman. Oh did I say I turned the big 50 also!
So this is my delema. I'm crippled, no job, no money, and my husband wants me to get out so he can sell the house. So, now what am I suppose to do? My medication for the constant pain I'm in make me loopy. Thank God I have a few good friends to talk to because this has been the worse year of my life and I just don't know what to do first??? ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me get some of this crap off my chest. I do apologize for the length.

Deb Hadsall
state of confusion

LdiJ

Deb50 said:
:mad: What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

This has been a very very " BAD" year for me. First, I had to get a total knee replacement in March of this year, the nurses moved my leg to adjust me, long story short, I am now handicapped because they caused nerve damage and now I have been diagnosed with RSD.

In July my mother went into the hospital for a major operation. She developed sepsis that caused her to pass away. Wait it gets better! The day before my brother, with my niece and nephew in the car, went to pick my father up from kidney dialisis and go see my mother. On the way to the hospital, my dad had a massive heart attack. I could not get to the hospital because I cannot drive. So this all is happening and I have to wait til my husband came home from work. He works til 3:30pm, but didn't get home til 5:30. The hospital was suppose to hold my dad till I got there. But instead, my sister told them I wasn't coming, so when we did rush to the hospital, my dad was already taken to the funeral home. The hospital rep was all apologetic, but I had a fit since this was the same hospital that messed my foot and hip up. So now being the oldest of the 3 kids, I wasn't involved with too much because of my disability. So my dad died on July 28, and my mom died alittle over 24 hours later on the 29th.

I have been dealing with alot and I mean alot of physical pain and emotional pain and would talk my husband's ear off. I thought he supported me and my problems. alas I was wrong. Now this is where the best part is. For Christmas, my thought to be loving husband told me on the way down to see my brother,sister and family, that our marriage is over. He wants a divorce and has been seeing another woman. Oh did I say I turned the big 50 also!
So this is my delema. I'm crippled, no job, no money, and my husband wants me to get out so he can sell the house. So, now what am I suppose to do? My medication for the constant pain I'm in make me loopy. Thank God I have a few good friends to talk to because this has been the worse year of my life and I just don't know what to do first??? ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me get some of this crap off my chest. I do apologize for the length.

Deb Hadsall
state of confusion
The first thing that you do is refuse to move out of the house. Its your home and he can't force you to leave. The second thing you do is get yourself an attorney (borrow the money if you have to, you can pay it back out of your eventual share of your marital assets). The third thing that you do is file for disability. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">