• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is my aunt entitled from a divorce??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sc2dave

What is the name of your state? cal.my question. my aunt and her husband married 22 years ago in Mexico. had 1 boy. he later left her without divorcing and came to the U.S. he since has married again,without divorcing my aunt. he now wants a divorce from my aunt,but she wants to know what she is entitled to, such as pension, savings, 401k that type of stuff.he rarely sent money as child support. what is she entitled to?:confused:

VG1013

sc2dave said:
What is the name of your state? cal.my question. my aunt and her husband married 22 years ago in Mexico. had 1 boy. he later left her without divorcing and came to the U.S. he since has married again,without divorcing my aunt. he now wants a divorce from my aunt,but she wants to know what she is entitled to, such as pension, savings, 401k that type of stuff.he rarely sent money as child support. what is she entitled to?:confused:
Well for starters, your uncle is not legally married to his second wife if he didn't divorce your aunt. Is your uncle still in the US? Where does your aunt live?

S

sc2dave

yes,my uncle is still in the U.S. . he lives with his other wife. my aunt lives in Mexico,and she visits often. thanks for your reply!!!:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">